Here’s what you see when you log into your account of SeeBiz Inventory.
This is the dashboard you’ll see after registering a new account.
Here, you’ll find 3 main steps to get started on SeeBiz Inventory
1. Updating Organizational Detail
If you want to change the current details or add something new, you can edit and update it through this feature.
2. Adding or Importing Contacts
This section enables you to add contacts to your account.
You can also import contacts by uploading a CSV file from your personal device.
3. Creating or Importing Items
This section lets you add items to your stock.
You can also click on the “Import Items” button and upload a CSV file containing an item list.
Note: You can watch our guided tour video to explore SeeBiz Inventory’s features and functioning details.
As you continue to use SeeBiz Inventory, your dashboard will display a complete overview of your activities. It has all the information you need to get up to speed with your inventory activities.
Let’s break down each section in the dashboard and explore what they show.Pro Tip: Click on the “Calendar” icon on the top right corner of a section to view data regarding different time frames, e.g. last 3 months, last 6 months, etc.
Sales & Purchase Activity
This section is divided into three parts.
- Sales Information: Shows number of sales orders that are invoiced and yet to be invoiced.
- Package & Shipment: Shows orders that are packed, shipped, and delivered or are waiting to be.
- Purchase Information: Displays a summary of your purchase information, including:
- Total quantity of items ordered and their cost.
- Total quantity yet to be received and number of bills yet to be paid.
- Total low stock items.
- Percentage of active items.
This section shows due and overdue invoices.
This section shows due and overdue bills.
Top Selling Items
This section displays your best-selling SeeBiz Inventory products. It includes the following details:
- Item name
- Quantity sold
- Item in stock
- Total amount received through its sale
This section displays your top SeeBiz Inventory clients. It includes the following details:
- Customer name
- Company name
- License No.
- Balance due
- Total amount received from the customer
Insight: You can view other top-selling items or customers by clicking on the “” icons.
This section displays important information regarding your orders:
- Sales orders
- Purchase orders
Sales vs Purchase Graph
This bar graph will display your overall sales and purchases in a:
- 3 Months
Insight: This graph will help you compare your sales and purchases. Plus, it can assess the situation regarding the profitability of your business.
Pro Tip: Hovering your cursor over the bars will reveal the exact amount of sales and purchases.
Sales Orders Summary
This section shows a graphical representation of your total sales and returns within a month or a custom date.
A subsection next to the graph shows:
- Total sales
- Total returns
- Net sales within the designated time period
And in the subsection to the right, you’ll see:
- The number of returned orders and their total amount
- Number of credit notes issues and their total amount