Sometimes, an item needs to be adjusted even if it had no sales or purchase transactions. Why? Because it can be damaged, stolen, lost, etc. This is where you need to adjust its quantity in the inventory.
Click on “Item Adjustments” to access this feature from the Feature Navigation Sidebar. If you haven’t added any adjustments, your view will be similar to the image below.
From here, you can view different adjustments and their properties, such as:
- Item’s Warehouse
- Date of Adjustment
- Reason for Adjustment
- Type of Adjustment
- Name of the person who adjusted the item
Pro Tip: You can sort adjustments by clicking on properties like Date or Reason. Each click either sorts the adjustments in ascending or descending order indicated by the “↑” and “↓” Arrows.
In this section, you can perform various actions on your adjustments such as:
- Viewing an Adjustment
- Delete an Adjustment
- Sorting Adjustments
- Adjustment Navigation
Viewing an Adjustment
If you want to view the details of a specific adjustment, you can do so by clicking on it. This will open up another window and display all the relevant details of that particular adjustment.
Here’s a breakdown of the data you’ll see after clicking on an adjustment
This section shows all the summarised information regarding an adjustment. You will be able to see:
- Who made the adjustment to the item.
- Date of adjustment
- The purchase account that associates with the item adjustment.
- The type of adjustment
- The name and location of the warehouse whose item was adjusted.
- The reason behind the adjustment
- A description of the item adjustment
The Adjusted Items
In this small section, you can view items with their adjusted quantity.
Insight: In the above image, 6 pieces of stationary were added to stock.
Delete an Adjustment
If you made an adjustment by accident or entered the wrong values, here’s how you can delete it.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis icon against a specific adjustment to open a drop-down menu.
- Select the “Delete” option” from the menu.
- Now, click on the “Delete” button to confirm the deletion process.
Insight: Deleting an adjustment will also revert its changes. For example, if you added 6 pieces to an item, deleting the adjustment will revert that item’s quantity to its original value.
SeeBiz Inventory lets you rearrange your item adjustments according to different parameters. This level of customizability will help you quickly find what you are looking for. Here’s how you can do it.
Click on the Hamburger button to rearrange the list of items according to the following filters:
- Adjustment Date: The date on which the adjustment was made
- Reason: Cause behind the adjustment
- Created Time: The time at which the adjustment was made
To avoid getting overwhelmed by the sheer amount of adjustments on a single page, SeeBiz Inventory allows you to display a limited amount of adjustments per page.
- Here, you can select how many items per page you want to view.
- You can click on the “” icons to go to the items on the next or previous pages.