Making adjustments to your items is necessary to keep your inventory levels updated. This guide will help you create item adjustments.
How to Make Item Adjustments
There are multiple ways to access the adjustment creation feature.
Method 1: Click on “Items”. Here, click on “Item Adjustments”. When you haven’t made any adjustments in SeeBiz Inventory, you’ll see a “Create Adjustment” button. Click on it to start making adjustments to your items.
Method 2: Click on the “+” icon next to the “Item Adjustments”
Method 3: Click on the “+ New” at the top right corner.
After accessing the item adjustment creation window, you will see the following.
Main Adjustment Details
- The Quantity Adjustment field is selected by default.
- Enter the date of the adjustment.
- Select the “Purchase Account” which associates with the adjustments.
- Select the warehouse whose items will be adjusted.
- Add reasons behind the adjustment.
Pro Tip: Try to be descriptive when mentioning the reason as it can help you recall the exact circumstances surrounding the adjustment.
- You can mention any additional details with regards to the adjustment in the “Description” box.
- Now, Select the item you want to adjust.
- Note: Before selecting an item, you must select a warehouse.
- “Available Quantity” shows how many of the selected items are present in your inventory.
- “Updated Quantity” shows the item being updated in real-time by your adjustment.
- Increase or decrease its quantity according to your requirement by clicking on the “+” or “-” icons.
Pro Tip: You can manually enter a value in the quantity adjustment box. i.e. 10 or -10.
- You can also adjust multiple items by clicking on the “+Add Another Item” button.
- When you’re done, click on the “Save” button to confirm the adjustment.
- Or click on the “Cancel” button to discard the adjustment.
After saving, you will see a new entry in the list of adjustments.