Top Paper Bag Distributor in the States
According to Data Bridge Market, the global market value of paper bags is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% and reach $8.77 billion by the end of 2029. These statistics are enough to know how lucrative a paper bag distribution business can be.
It can be quite challenging to make your place in this billion-dollar industry. However, you can easily achieve success in this business by keeping a variety of paper bags in your stock. To help you with that, we have crafted below a list of different types of paper bags that you should buy:
- S.O.S. Bags
- Pinch-Bottom Bags
- Merchandise Bags
- Euro Tote
- Bakery Bags
- Party Bags
- Mailing Bags
- Recycled Bags
How to Choose a Perfect Paper Bag Distributor?
You should consider the following factors to choose the perfect paper bag distributor for your business:
- Check the Bursting Factor: Before choosing paper bag distributors, you should get their samples and check the bursting factors of paper bags. The bursting factor is a measure that is used to determine the strength of paper bags. This test will help you choose a paper bag distributor with the best quality products.
- Check the Brightness of Paper: If you plan to purchase a variety of paper bags, then you should not forget to check the brightness of paper bags. A reliable distributor should be able to provide you with every detail about the products.
- Ask About the COBB Value: Lastly, you should ask the potential paper bag distributors about the COBB value before making your decision. COBB is a percentage of weight gain after the paper is submerged under water. The lower the COBB value, the less water it would absorb, and the more would be the paper’s integrity under wetness.
Why do Great Paper Bag Distributors Choose SeeBiz?
Top paper bag distributors choose to list their products on SeeBiz because of the following reasons:
- Reliability and Authenticity: SeeBiz makes sure that each vendor on the platform is reliable and authentic by following strict policies. This means that paper bag distributors get customers on SeeBiz who trust the platform.
- Everything Under One Roof: Another reason why top paper bag distributors prefer SeeBiz is because of the massive range of products. Customers can find everything they need under one roof. This also benefits the paper bags distributors by giving more reach to their products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Which paper is best for paper bag making?
Ans: Kraft paper is mostly used for making shopping bags. This paper is manufactured with a softwood sulfate bleached board (S.B.B.) or solid bleached sulfate (S.B.S.). Kraft paper is quite thicker, and it comes in different colors and variants.
Q2: How do you test the quality of a paper bag?
Ans: There is a test that is used to analyze the quality of a paper bag. The test involves a carrier bag that is subjected to heavy weights while being lifted repeatedly.
Q3: Is the paper bag industry profitable?
Ans: Yes, a paper bag business can be quite profitable as it offers great opportunities for large industries as well as small and medium-scale industries across the value chain.