Every day the demand for solar panels is increasing due to their effectiveness in saving electricity. This demand is one of the biggest reasons why a solar panel manufacturing business is so profitable.
According to Global News Wire, the global market value of solar panels was calculated at $151.18 billion in 2021. This value is further expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.6% and reach $292.32 billion by the end of 2030. These statistics are proof that you can earn huge profits from a solar panel manufacturing business.
However, achieving success in this business is not that simple, as more and more manufacturers are entering this industry. You should make sure to provide your customers with a variety of highest quality solar panels to fulfill all their needs. There are four different types of solar panels:
- Monocrystalline Panels
- Polycrystalline Panels
- PERC Panels
- Thin-Film Panels
You should manufacture all four types of solar panels in different sizes to ensure your client's satisfaction.
How to Choose a Perfect Solar Panel Manufacturer?
You should consider the following factors to choose the perfect solar panel manufacturer for your business:
- Ask About Energy Efficiency: Before choosing solar panel manufacturers, you should know about their panels' energy efficiency. Besides, this reliable manufacturer will always provide you with all the details about the product. You should never choose a solar panel manufacturer who is reluctant to tell you about their production process/ techniques and the energy efficiency of solar panels.
- Get Some Samples: The best way to know about the effectiveness of solar panels is by asking potential manufacturers for some samples. Once you receive the samples, observe and examine the quality of the silicon. You should also put the solar panels through a test to be sure about their efficiency. This way, you will be able to choose a manufacturer that offers the best quality solar panels.
- Check the Shipping Methods: Solar panels require the utmost secure shipping methods to ensure the safe delivery of items. Before making a deal with the manufacturers, you should ask them about which shipping methods they use and if they have the option to select a shipping method of their choice.
- Ask About the Return Policy: Despite choosing the most secure shipping method, some items may get damaged due to poor packaging and other factors. If you select a manufacturer that does not have a return policy, then you will be at risk of suffering loss. So, you should always choose a solar panel manufacturer who offers the best return and exchange policy. This way, you will be able to avoid any such loss.
- Know the MOQ Restriction: Last but not least, several solar panel manufacturers set a minimum order quantity restriction on their orders. You should ask the prospective solar panel manufacturers about their MOQ restrictions before making a deal. Higher MOQ limits often come with highly discounted rates. However, lower MOQ limits allow you to place the order according to your needs. You do not want to be disappointed at the time of placing the order. So, always know about the MOQ limit of manufacturers before making your decision to avoid any surprises.