Authorized Light Manufacturers in the U.S.
Lights are basic necessity of domestic and industrial life. Besides this, the decoration and filming industry is also majorly dependent on light.
However, lighting system requirements differ from industry to industry. Considering the properties, these lighting systems are divided into the following categories:
- Incandescent bulbs
- Fluorescent lamps
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL)
- Halogen lamps
- Light-Emitting Diode (LED)
Owing to their domestic and industrial uses, all of these lighting systems have a huge market value. According to Fortune Business Insights, the global lighting market was valued at $118.33, and it will reach $163.72 by 2027.
Hence starting a lighting business can bring you huge profits annually. However, be mindful that you must have the maximum variety of lighting in stock to attract your target audience.
How to Find the Right Lighting Manufacturer?
We have put together a few suggestions for selecting the right lighting manufacturer below:
- Look for the certifications: First, see if your target light manufacturer is licensed for the job they are doing. Make sure they hold all necessary permissions from the pollution control board, BIS, bear tax registrations, etc. Avoid purchasing lights in bulk from illegal manufacturers as it can be problematic for you later.
- Know about watts and lumens: Consider checking the watts and lumens of lighting systems. These factors help in knowing the required energy to light the bulb and the amount of light produced. Each industry has its own lighting requirements. Buy lights in bulk with watts and lumen power according to your target audience’s requirements.
- Ask about warranty: You must ask about the warranty period of lighting systems. The time period varies from 6 months to 2 years. Consider manufacturers offering longer warranties for light products.
Why Authorized Light Manufacturers Use SeeBiz?
SeeBiz is an emerging marketplace for light manufacturers. Reasons that persuade light manufacturers to join the platform are:
- Increased connectivity: Light manufacturers enjoy massive connectivity at SeeBiz. Right after signing up, they get linked with 1000+ vendors from all over the country. This helps them connect, interact and develop a good business network.
- Wide product categories: SeeBiz marketplace offers a big lighting product category. No matter what kind of lighting products manufacturers deal in, we have a section ready for product listing.
- Tier pricing: Tier pricing is another amazing feature of SeeBiz. Utilizing it, light manufacturers can offer exclusive discounts to buyers exceeding certain order limits. This further helps them convince buyers for extra shopping at the best wholesale prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the newest most efficient lighting technology?
Ans: Liquid Emitting Diodes (LED) are the latest lighting technology. It is highly energy efficient i.e. consumes less power and is durable. These qualities have made LED the most economical and fastest-growing lighting technology of all.
Q2: What certifications are required to start a light manufacturing business?
Ans: The certifications required to start a lighting manufacturing business are as follows:
- Company registration with ROC
- Getting a trade license from the municipal authority
- BIS certification
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Certification
- NOC from Pollution Control Board (PCB)
- GST Registration